Annual Conference 2017 - Kick Up Your Heels!
Kick up your heels with the entire council on Friday night. At the Maple Grove Grange, this Hoe-Down will feature Country Line Dancing with instructor, Texas-style BBQ and World-famous raffle! Attend new workshops, a recognitions luncheon and the annual business meeting on Saturday.
Friday April 7 - The Maple Grove Grange
KICK UP YOUR HEELS
Get ready to boot-scoot with a Country Western Hoe-Down and line dancing with instruction by R2L2! Featuring Texas-style BBQ, Beer/Wine and our World Famous Raffle Baskets. Doors to the "Corral" open at 6:30; Prizes for best costume, best hat, and best boots!
Saturday April 8 - Red Lion Downtowner
Workshops, Luncheon and Annual Meeting
Saturday, you can attend new workshops and round table discussions. This year's Luncheon will feature special guest speaker Priscilla Giddings, and will be followed by our Annual Business meeting.
Annual Business Meeting 2:45PM - 4:30PM
- Vote on proposed changes to By-Laws
- Election and Installation of Board Members
- Election and Installation of Delegates to National GSUSA Conference
- "State of the Council" by Maureen O'Toole
For details on the guest speaker and workshop descriptions, visit the Annual Conference page.
Important registration information. Each attendee must register individually.
Helpful hints when registering more than one person:
- Each registrant must use a different email address.
- Credit card payments for the same amount can only be used once per day per card per vendor.
Solution: Use a different credit card for each person, or enroll additional people on different days.