Most people think Girl Scouts can only be in a troop. Did you know that there are six membership options to being a Girl Scout?
Girl Scout Membership Pathways are a more flexible way to be a Girl Scout. Do what you want to do, when you want to do it, and benefit from the excellent quality of the Girl Scout Leadership experience – but in more flexible ways that fit your schedule.
- Camp: Do you enjoy being surrounded by nature and learning about the environment? Hiking? Biking? Canoeing? Horseback riding? Come camping with us!
- Events: Do you have more than one passion? If so, you can attend multiple Girl Scout events throughout the year in the subjects that interest you most.
- Series: Participate in a series of programs with the same group relating to a specific theme or purpose.
- Travel: Pack your bags! Plan, earn money, prepare, and participate in regional, national, and international trips.
- Troop: Join a troop and meet regularly with other girls to participate in exciting activities, make a difference in your community, and have lots of fun.
- Virtual: Girl Scouting via the Internet? You bet! Explore interactive, high-quality program activities in a safe, secure, online environment supplemented by live events.
Whichever membership pathway(s) you choose, we are excited you want to be a part of Girl Scouts!