We know our girls are doing amazing things in our community and beyond,
but we don't always hear about it...
In order to:
- Shout out to everyone about the great things Girl Scouts are doing;
- Raise community awareness about Girl Scouts;
- Elevate the girl scout (gs) presence in our area;
- And, assist with continuing growth and development of the Girl Scout program;
We need to hear from you!
What are your girls doing to make a difference in the world?
It's simple to share your story. Here's how:
- Click here to access a Microsoft Word version of the "Share Your Story" form. Prefer a .pdf file? Click here.
- Complete the form and submit it--and pictures, if you have them--via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prefer to send your story via hard copy? No problem! Mail to:
Girl Scouts of Silver Sage
Attn: Program Department
1410 Etheridge Lane
Boise, ID 83704