We are always appreciative of donations to our council. That includes both items that we need to provide programs to our girls, and items that we need to maintain our facilities.
Thank you for your continued support of Girl Scouts of Silver Sage!
Below is a short list of items we are currently looking for:
- Water cooler
- Landscaping fabric and rock for the front entrance at our Boise administrative office location
- Paint for our Friendship Square property in Boise
- Convection oven for our Boise office kitchen
- Conference telephone
- New computers and laptops
- Conference room chairs (non-rolling)
- Office desk chairs (rolling)
- Office cubicles for our Boise administrative office
- Portable screen for PowerPoint presentations
- Small end table
- Supplies for our Visions groups (council-wide): markers, Scotch tape, copy paper, large poster paper, scissors, construction paper, fun stickers, yarn and string, old magazines, artificial flowers, other craft supplies (ribbon, buttons, etc)
If you have any of these items that you would like to donate – or if you have something that is not listed that you would like to give to Girl Scouts of Silver Sage – please contact our Fund Development Specialist for details.