Our lifetime members are a cherished part of the Girl Scout family. Members who make this commitment to Girl Scouts support the Lifetime Membership Endowment Fund, which is used to develop and extend Girl Scout membership to more girls.
Lifetime membership is available to any individual who accepts the principles and beliefs of the Girl Scout Movement, pays the one-time lifetime membership fee, and is 18 years of age or older (high school graduate or the equivalent).
As a lifetime member, you will receive:
- a welcome letter and lifetime member certificate signed by the chair of the GSUSA National Board of Directors
- a lifetime membership card
- Girl Scouts bimonthly alumnae enewsletter
- eligibility to purchase a lifetime membership pin
- additional benefits, like invitations to events, based on your council affiliation
How much is a lifetime membership? Lifetime membership dues are $375.00. A special lifetime membership, at the reduced cost of $195.00, is offered to girls who are registered Girl Scouts at the time of their high school graduation, provided they apply for lifetime membership before their current annual membership expires.
Becoming a lifetime member is easy. Here's how:
Download the Lifetime Membership Registration Form (PDF)
Return the completed form along with your check, money order, or credit card information to Girl Scouts of Silver Sage, 8948 W. Barnes St. Boise, ID 83709
If you are registering at the reduced cost, please send your lifetime membership registration, note your graduation month and year.