Click here to Register for a Camp Alice Pittenger session
How to Register Online
1. Click REGISTER for the session you want to attend.
2. Sign in (if you registered online before) or create your new user profile. This is different than your membership “My GS/Girl Scout” Login.
3. For an individual girl attending camp, register each girl separately. $50 non-refundable deposit will be required at checkout.
4. If a group is registering, please have one adult register each girl or adult in one registration. Use the camp registration form in the camp brochure to know what to expect you’ll be asked for to register each participant. $50 non-refundable deposit will be required for the group at checkout.
* Core Camp: main contact adult should gather all information and register the group together. You can go online later to adjust as needed.
* Me & My Gal, Jack & Jill, Family Camp: main contact adult should gather all information and register the group together. You can go online later to adjust as needed.
5. Grade is the grade the girl is going into. Many sessions are grade specific to ensure programming is for those girls only. If you want an older or younger girl to be able to attend that session, please contact us. We will have to manually register that girl once approved by the camp manager.
6. If a session is full, you will get a notice when you click on “register” that all registrations will be waitlisted. Please complete the registration. You will not be asked to pay the deposit at that time.
7. Confirmation for online registration is immediate and will include important information, including how to modify the registration or make additional payments.
8. Online registration with credit card deposit is the fastest, most accurate way to register. Paper registrations can be accepted if needed, however they can take 1-3 business days to process and spots may fill. If you want to use cookie dough for the deposit, we suggest you register online with credit card and then mail/bring in the cookie dough for reimbursement.
9. If you feel attending camp would be a financial hardship, please apply for financial assistance, called Camperships. You will find a question during the registration process for girls in most sessions asking if you need financial assistance. One request per girl per season; must be girl members of Girl Scouts of Silver Sage Council.
10. You can add additional camps by clicking keep shopping.
For questions, please call 208-377-2011 or email email@example.com.