Thank you for considering the Girl Scouts of Silver Sage in your job search.
Do something you believe in.
We believe in the power of every girl, so working at Girl Scouts is more than just a career. We’re making a difference in the lives of girls every day. We have a solid history and a bright future. Working here means maximizing your full potential in a dynamic and diverse environment.
We are proud to value diversity in the workplace. We believe diversity in experiences and viewpoints makes us stronger and better able to adapt and relate to girls who reflect that same diverse makeup. United by our commitment to the Girl Scout mission and movement, we live by these core values:
- We are champions for girls
- We honor the legacy of Girl Scouting
- We build open and honest relationships
- We embrace differences
- We work together as one team
- We are committed to excellence
- We have fun
- We are adventurous and open-minded
- We inspire imagination, creativity and wonder
We offer an excellent benefits package for full-time, noncontract employees:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending account
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacation, sick days, and paid holidays
Submit your completed application and resume via email.
We're looking for amazing people to fill the following roles:
Council Product Program Manager
The Product Program Manager is responsible for the coordination and implementation of two council-wide product sales (Fall Product Sale and the Girl Scout Cookie Sale). She/he provides oversight and coordination in all phases of the product sales, including developing an integrated execution plan, mapping out and coordinating logistical support, engaging and overseeing volunteers, ensuring adherence to safety and risk management guidelines, and maintaining materials and inventory.